Death Eagle Pt. 2 Death Eagle Pt. 2

Uhh..

No offense, but I have made a similar animation using a camera and MS Paint. But you used effort. YAY! I guess I should have watched the first one, well, first.
There were also some spelling mistakes with words with the letter L in it like "allot" (a lot) and "untill" (until).

Phantox responds:

Alright I'll fix that ASAP. Thanks for pointing it out!

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

wow

that was alot better than some of the sprite flash crap ive seen so far!

Knuckles Adventure 9 Knuckles Adventure 9

Good Episode, awsome series

this episode, like all the others, was really good. I am looking foward to KA 10, whenever or IF it will come out. And hopefully, the next episode will be longer than this one. 9/10

ASAHK. ASAHK.

good but..

It seemed kind of hard. Even in the beginning I was fighting around 15 enemies at once which killed me faster. But the rest of the game overall was pretty good.

Zyxe: Book I Zyxe: Book I

Good..but..

I just needed the instructions and I had to watch the text scroll through the screen for about an hour. Everything you said was so incredibly complex that I couldn't even understand what the heck you were saying. The worse part was how I wanted to read everything again so I could TRY to understand, but the text disappeared out of NO WHERE and I had to wait...wait...wait for it to scroll back down...So many code names for objects...so...confusing...

My suggestion would be to make things a little more simple and just list the instructions, and maybe put your story BEFORE you start the actual game part with a skipping option so people can get right down to the action. Also, WHATEVER YOU DO, don't use the scrolling tool. Some people, like me, can get VERY impatient ;P

Super Crossover Bros. v2 Super Crossover Bros. v2

seems like a good game...

But i am going to judge the game play.
first of all, the space bar does absolutely NOTHING.
second, it seems like i cant even jump to get those "?" blocks.
third, is it even POSSIBLE to go to the next level WITHOUT DYING??
I would love to pass the entire game, but it seems impossible.